Starting "diplomatic war" exposes U.S. lack of confidence: Chinese FM
The so-called "Report on Protecting United States Investors from Significant Risks from Chinese Companies" has recommendations such as enhancing listing standards on U.S. exchanges for access to audit work papers.
Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
NEW YORK, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- Business leaders from both the United States and China have called for recalibrating U.S. policies on China and building up bilateral trust via dialogue, as Chinese companies operating in the United States become less satisfied with the investment and business environment in the country.
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretarys Taiwan visit
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-14 14:44:56Spotlight: Business leaders call for recalibration of China-U.S. relations