- Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- Chinese FM calls for cooperation instead of decoupling in China-U.S. ties
- Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lankas new PM on taking office
- Roundup: Czech PM "not seeing any major threat" in reply to Pompeos anti-China rhetoric
China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
The United States should recalibrate the policy of rule of law, said Chris Marlin, president of Lennar International, adding that U.S. laws target certain kinds of countries and actors in a way that may appear to others as discriminatory.
New air freight route links east China, Spain
Foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian told a press briefing that some U.S. individuals should stop dragging China into U.S. internal affairs, urging them to be responsible for their credibility and the image of their country, and stop slandering China.
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06Spotlight: Business leaders call for recalibration of China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- 2020-08-17 16:28:06U.S. political suppression of non-American firms doomed to boomerang: China