- Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
- Attempts to stir tension in South China Sea not welcomed: spokesperson
- China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- Spotlight: China-Arab economic ties resilient despite challenges of COVID-19
China sanctions 11 U.S. officials with egregious records on Hong Kong affairs
BEIJING, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) and Chinese President Xi Jinping sent a message of condolence on Saturday to his Vietnamese counterpart, Nguyen Phu Trong, over the passing of Le Kha Phieu, former general secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee (CPVCC).
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05Chinese company sends staff back to Turkey for thermal power plant construction
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05Commentary: Chinas top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05Full text of Yang Jiechis signed article on China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 14:56:05China suspends HKs SFO agreement with Germany, shelves one with France
- Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM