China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
BEIJING, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- China rejects any attempt to create a so-called "new Cold War," Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Wednesday.
Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
The remarks were made by Foreign Ministry spokesperson Wang Wenbin in response to U.S. executive orders issued Thursday, which ban transactions carried out by American companies or individuals with parent companies of WeChat and TikTok apps.
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13China suspends HKs SFO agreement with Germany, shelves one with France
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13Chinese embassy mourns passing of former U.S. national security advisor Scowcroft
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13Chinese defense minister holds phone talk with U.S. counterpart
- 2020-08-14 14:58:13Chinas Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos