China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
The repeated use of national security by the United States to cover its "modern piracy" not only diminishes its credibility in the eyes of other countries, including its allies, but also hampers its own interests.
Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
Zhang said China is seriously concerned about the current situation in Kashmir and the relevant military actions. China opposes unilateral actions that will complicate the situation, and calls on relevant parties to exercise restraint and act prudently. In particular, they should refrain from taking actions that will escalate tensions, according to the spokesperson.
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52China donates medical supplies to Ghanas province
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard Chinas interests
- 2020-08-14 15:09:52Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary