- China, U.S. should keep relations in right direction: senior Chinese diplomat
- "Respect science" and "hard work" enable Chinese to control epidemic: The New Yorker
- Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
Xi also said that Comrade Le Kha Phieu was a close comrade and friend for the CPC and the Chinese people, adding that he had made outstanding contributions to the development of China-Vietnam relations featuring "long-term stability, future orientation, good-neighborly friendship and all-round cooperation."
China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
"Of course, greater clarity and greater rapprochement on the part of both countries are needed. Therefore, the role of diplomats from both parties will be essential to negotiate solutions to the problems, without ever needing the use of force," said Maggiorelli.
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54Experts view China-U.S. ties back onto track of cooperation in common interests for all
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54Chinas Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54EU urged to stop interfering in Hong Kong affairs, applying double standards
- 2020-08-14 15:17:54Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts