China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
While the two countries are quite different in social system and many other aspects, such differences have not affected bilateral peaceful coexistence and cooperation, said Wang.
14.5-km tunnel on China-Laos railway drilled through
He said Hong Kong is part of China and its affairs are entirely Chinas internal affairs which allow no foreign interfere. "We urge the U.S. side to grasp the situation, correct its mistake, and immediately stop meddling in Hong Kong affairs and Chinas internal affairs."
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06China welcomes all foreign businesses: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06Chinese envoy calls for restraint in Kashmir: mission spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06U.S. efforts to create "New Cold War" trap to contain China will not succeed, says official
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-14 15:52:06Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM