- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- Feature: Two faces of U.S. in eyes of former UN resident correspondent
- U.S. political suppression of non-American firms doomed to boomerang: China
- Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
Spokesman Wang Wenbin made the remarks at a routine press briefing after Joerg Wuttke, president of the European Union Chamber of Commerce in China, on Tuesday expressed confidence of European companies in Chinas development prospects.
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47China welcomes all foreign businesses: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47China hands over 1,000 ventilators to Pakistan to fight COVID-19
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 15:52:47Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China