- Commentary: Chinas top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
- Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
China, U.S. must never allow self-serving U.S. politicians to push ties into serious jeopardy: senior Chinese diplomat
"Ultimately, they want to drag China and the United States into renewed conflict and confrontation and plunge the world into chaos and division again," he added.
Feature: Two faces of U.S. in eyes of former UN resident correspondent
Noting that China attaches great importance to developing relations with Sri Lanka, Li said that China is willing to consolidate its traditional friendship with Sri Lanka, deepen mutually beneficial and win-win cooperation, and promote faster development of China-Sri Lanka relations to better benefit the two countries and peoples. Enditem
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14U.S. efforts to create "New Cold War" trap to contain China will not succeed, says official
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14PNG approves Chinese construction workers to enter country
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14Chinese FM urges U.S. to give up failed interventionism
- 2020-08-14 15:57:14U.S., China differences mean opportunities for mutual learning, cooperation: Chinese ambassador