Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
Humphrey Moshi, a professor of economics at Tanzanias leading state-run University of Dar es Salaam, said the argument that "the engagement policy toward China fails" by some U.S. politicians reflected the hypocrisy and proclivity for nationalism of U.S. politics.
China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
TikTok has been downloaded over 175 million times in the United States and over 1 billion times globally, according to the executive order, which claims that the app automatically captures "vast swaths of information" from its users, posing risks to U.S. national security.
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05Chinese FM denounces Pompeos assertion of failure of engagement with China
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05Chinese central government office supports reciprocal sanctions on U.S. individuals
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05China securities regulator stresses dialogue with U.S. for achieving win-win results
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-18 00:09:05Chinese embassy mourns passing of former U.S. national security advisor Scowcroft