South China Sea should not be wrestling ground for international politics: Chinese FM
BEIJING, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- A spokesperson for the Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of Chinas State Council said some U.S. politicians have fully exposed their hegemonic traits over the so-called sanctions against heads of Chinese central government agencies responsible for Hong Kong affairs and officials of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government.
PNG approves Chinese construction workers to enter country
"Their allegations are fanfare for ideological confrontation and the Cold War mentality," Yang said. "They are nothing short of discredit to the enormous efforts and contributions made throughout past decades by people across the two societies to promote the development of China-U.S. relations."
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13China rejects any attempt to create so-called "new Cold War": FM
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13China suspends HKs SFO agreement with Germany, shelves one with France
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13Chinese FM says China-Malaysia cooperation enjoys strong complementarity, vitality
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- 2020-08-18 06:09:13Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties