- Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
- Full text of Chinese FM Wang Yis exclusive interview with Xinhua News Agency on current China-U.S. relations
- Starting "diplomatic war" exposes U.S. lack of confidence: Chinese FM
- Interview: U.S. TikTok move part of wider battle against China -- expert
It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador
Policymakers have to determine what they really want, said Ni, adding that if they want a constructive result, they cannot use a destructive approach. Enditem
Spotlight: Chinese-built lab helps Iraq in anti-COVID-19 battle
"This very huge market access enables Cambodia to diversify its products and markets and reduce over-reliance on a few trading partners, i.e., Europe, U.S., and Canada, who traditionally trade with Cambodia on a concessional basis such as Everything But Arms (EBA), Generalized System of Preferences (GSP)," he said.
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35U.S. attempts to smear, slander Chinas political system doomed to fail: senior Chinese diplomat
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35China donates 130 ventilators to help Philippines battle COVID-19
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms as "typical act of bullying"
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35China committed to protecting marine resources: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35Chinese FM denounces Pompeos assertion of failure of engagement with China
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35China wants U.S. bio-labs open to media scrutiny: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 16:44:35Chinese foreign ministry criticizes U.S. health secretarys Taiwan visit