Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
BEIJING, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Starting a "diplomatic war" does not prove the strength of the United States, but exposes its increasing lack of confidence, Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Wednesday.
Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
On March 2, U.S. President Donald Trumps administration ordered four Chinese media outlets to downsize their staff working in the United States. Starting from March 13, the four outlets were allowed to employ a combined 100 Chinese nationals in the United States, down about 40 percent, meaning 60 or so Chinese journalists had to leave the country.
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10Interview: Cultural exchange vital for Fiji, China to enhance mutual understanding, say officials
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10U.S. efforts to create "New Cold War" trap to contain China will not succeed, says official
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10Gross interference in Hong Kong affairs undermines "one country, two systems": Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 16:48:10Commentary: Pompeos dirty tricks against China a shame
- Interview: China shows political wisdom in face of latest U.S. anti-China salvos, says political expert