- U.S. should give Chinese companies level playing field: Chinese ambassador
- Roundup: Czech PM "not seeing any major threat" in reply to Pompeos anti-China rhetoric
- U.S. efforts to create "New Cold War" trap to contain China will not succeed, says official
- China eyes more opportunities for foreign companies: spokesperson
Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
Such a blatant act of bullying runs against the World Trade Organizations principles of openness, transparency and non-discrimination and has exposed the hegemonic nature of the world sole superpower.
Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lankas new PM on taking office
However, the U.S. government is sticking to the wrong path. By wantonly breaching the privacy of government officials targeted by the "sanctions," the United States has gone against its own stance on democracy, freedom and respect for human rights.
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43Chinas Kunming donates anti-pandemic supplies to Laos
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43China urges U.S. to stop arms sales to Taiwan
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
- 2020-08-17 23:12:43Chinese FM urges U.S. to give up failed interventionism