China denounces U.S. suppression of Chinese high-tech firms
Under the current situation, China proposes removing all disturbances to restart as soon as possible the Code of Conduct consultation, and agreeing as early as possible on a set of rules for maintaining long-term peace and stability in the region, Wang said.
Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
In drilling the Duoji Tunnel, located in Mojiang County in Puer City, southwest Chinas Yunnan Province, construction workers tackled complicated geological conditions, such as the deformation of soft rocks and noxious gas, according to a project manager.
- 2020-08-14 17:19:40China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- 2020-08-14 17:19:40Senior Chinese diplomat urges true commitment to mutual respect, equality in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-14 17:19:40China rejects any attempt to create so-called "new Cold War": FM
- 2020-08-14 17:19:4014.5-km tunnel on China-Laos railway drilled through
- 2020-08-14 17:19:40Chinese people "very much shocked" by U.S. hostile moves: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 17:19:40PNG approves Chinese construction workers to enter country
- 2020-08-14 17:19:40Experts say cooperation only right choice for U.S., China