- Commentary: Sanctioning U.S. individuals a just move to safeguard Chinas interests
- Xinhua Headlines: China to make cool-headed, sensible response to U.S. impulsive moves, anxiety: FM
- U.S. tech sectors dependency on China "under-appreciated": UK media
- Commentary: Washington should demonstrate rationality, vision to stabilize China ties
U.S. may lose in Trumps TikTok war, expert warns
BEIJING, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- Foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian on Wednesday said China firmly opposed any official interactions between the United States and Taiwan under any pretext.
Chinese FM denounces Pompeos assertion of failure of engagement with China
In the past half year after returning to China, I often look back at my days in New York. I find the United States a land of contradictions with many different faces. In New York, I saw a diverse and inclusive American society; in the UN, I saw a headstrong nation defying multilateralism, and always throwing sanctions on whoever it sees disagreeable.
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46Commentary: Pompeos dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46U.S.-China cooperation essential to global welfare, say Colombian observers
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46Commentary: U.S. "sanctions" do no good to China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46Roundup: U.S. should meet China halfway instead of inciting new Cold War, say politicians, experts
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46Commentary: Chinas top-level policy blueprint to bring certainty to world
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-14 17:27:46Hainan free trade port signs 12 foreign-funded projects