PNG approves Chinese construction workers to enter country
WASHINGTON, Aug. 10 (Xinhua) -- The United States should better understand the realities in Asia and refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in the region or even escalating the situation, Chinese Ambassador to the United States Cui Tiankai has said.
China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
Five U.S. chip companies were also used as evidence to prove the U.S. tech sectors dependency on China. "Nvidia, Texas Instruments, Qualcomm, Intel and Broadcom -- each with a market value of more than 100 billion U.S. dollars -- depend on China for between 25 percent and 50 percent of their sales," said the article.
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47Chinese FM calls for cooperation instead of decoupling in China-U.S. ties
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47Chinese FM speaks of need for clear-cut framework for China-U.S. relations
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47Starting "diplomatic war" exposes U.S. lack of confidence: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47South China Sea should not be wrestling ground for international politics: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47Foreign political party leaders call for resisting Cold-War mentality
- 2020-08-14 17:32:47Chinese premier congratulates Sri Lankas new PM on taking office
- It is not right timing for China to join U.S.-Russia arms control talks: Chinese ambassador