Across China: Yemeni student introduces Chinas anti-epidemic fight to the world
In the interview, Wang refuted a series of recent U.S. moves hurting bilateral ties, including U.S. closing the Chinese Consulate-General in Houston, launching global campaign against Chinese companies, making fierce attacks on the Communist Party of China and interfering into Chinas internal affairs.
Cargo train carrying anti-epidemic supplies leaves Chinas Xian for Italy
BEIJING, Aug. 5 (Xinhua) -- Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Wednesday said the Chinese side is ready to enter into candid, effective consultation with the U.S. side and make cool-headed and sensible response to the impulsive moves and anxiety of the U.S. side.
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08Commentary: Pompeos dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08Chinese FM slams instigation for confrontation, division
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08China hopes U.S. can overcome COVID-19 at early date: spokesperson
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08Starting "diplomatic war" exposes U.S. lack of confidence: Chinese FM
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08"Respect science" and "hard work" enable Chinese to control epidemic: The New Yorker
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08China donates medical supplies to Ghanas province
- 2020-08-13 08:43:08Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
- Northeast Chinese city resumes flight to ROK