- China hopes Australia will turn words into actions: FM
- U.S. not qualified to build coalition of "clean countries": Chinese FM
- Xi expresses condolences over passing of former CPVCC general secretary
- U.S. "sanctions" against Chinese officials nothing but hysterical outburst of hegemonism: spokesperson
Xi conveys condolences to Lebanese president over huge explosions in Beirut
He added that Cambodia, in its existing capacity, managed to dispatch face masks to China in late February.
China-U.S. relations at "very critical moment": Chinese ambassador
At a time when international cooperation is needed to fight a common enemy such as the COVID-19 pandemic, Trumps hostility is globally damaging and in stark contrast to Chinas willingness to promote collaboration for the greater good, said Castrillon.
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56China welcomes all foreign businesses: spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56U.S. should refrain from taking advantage of any disputes in Asia: Chinese ambassador
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56Commentary: Pompeos dirty tricks against China a shame
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56China has no interest in U.S. internal affairs: FM spokesperson
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56China hands over 1,000 ventilators to Pakistan to fight COVID-19
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56Xi congratulates Lukashenko on re-election as Belarusian president
- 2020-08-14 17:38:56China shares anti-virus experience at UN Women roundtable